Northern Lights defines quality.
Northern Lights products are backed by a dealer network over 350 strong in more than 40 countries, with
unparalleled factory support. By any measure, Northern Lights power generation systems are the world’s best.
The recognized standard of excellence in marine power generation
- Northern Lights common service points, including filters, fills and drains are on a single side. In addition to easy access, this permits the generator set to be installed near a wall or bulkhead, saving valuable space.
- Northern Lights’ experienced engineering and high-quality components reduce belts and hoses to a minimum.
- Northern Lights uses a single-piece cast iron heat exchanger, expansion tank and exhaust manifold making them resistant to corrosion and electrolysis.
- Northern Lights genset’s seawater pumps are gear driven (no belts) and use mechanical water seals.
- Northern Lights simple DC logic design is reliable, inexpensive and simple to repair. Relays are easy to replace when required.